Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2.18.2010

oh my gawd..| proenza schouler fall 2010.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I guess I should have known Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough of Proenza Schouler were taking us all back to school from the looks of their Pre-Fall collection, but I didn't know it would be like this. I'm officially in love. As of right now PS is the only brand that keeps me consistently engaged and inspired season after season. I love their updated version of the letterman's jacket. I love the leather detail. I love the baby doll dresses. I even love their beauty choices (dark lipstick is something I'm thinking about trying). And although I've never been a fan of high waisted denim ANYTHING, I've still got a bit of love left for the J Brand jeans they designed for next Fall. It's so perfect I could cry...

I tried to cram as many looks as I could into this one post, but if you love what you see there's more where this came from here --> [nymag]

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget