Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2.16.2010

a single man.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I found some stills from Tom Ford's directorial debut A Single Man. I read the book before seeing the film, and I've got to admit, where in most cases I'd completely dissect a film derived from a book (especially one I've read), I didn't do that with this movie. It was good. Really good. Just do yourself a favor and go see it.

Man, I love the 60's. Seriously. I'm mesmerized the way men wore their clothes back then; the thick framed spectacles, the rolled up denim, the clean lines, the tailoring. Perfect.

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget