Great. Just when I decide to get a life and grow up, MLA does something that makes writing a paper seem cool. I may begin drafting intellectual tweets JUST so someone could cite deezz_nutz.
Initially, I had no idea who the hell you were, but after careful investigation (ahem, a Google search) I quickly found out that you are indeed amazing. Beautiful, talented, and signed to your godmother Amy Winehouse's label Lioness Records; all I needed to know was that you are awesome and I want to be you when I finally decide to sprout a pair and grow up.
Or maybe it was just this editorial and the styling that made you so appealing? Whatever the case, I will be watching you from the stands when you blow up in the States in 2014 (because the US is late for EVERYTHING).
Sequin lazer cut skirt for the win! [via]
I thought it might be a good time to get back into 'blogging' and what better way to do this than by discussing in length the ways in which Pinterest (follow me!) is ruining my life.
1) I have no time to blog because I'm too busy repinning anything that catches my eye on the front page of pinterest. Which means that I'm doing loads of clicking, because EVERYTHING CATCHES MY EYE.
2) I have no time to blog because I'm too busy planning out all the recipes I need to try NOW because the stupid pictures people post of food are making my mouth salivate something serious. No lie, all my friends are big fatties. Big hungry hippos who know that the way to my heart is totally through my mouth.......(pause?).
3) I have no time to blog because I'm too busy noticing how insufficient my clothing options are as of late. Who knew peplum was the next big thing, or that stacking JUST four bracelets was not enough and like, so last year? Not me.
4) I have no time to blog because I'm too busy planning for a wedding I'M NOT EVEN HAVING. It's madness! I've already decided what my invitations, 'save the dates', bridesmaid dresses will look like, AND WHAT MY GROOM WILL WEAR............WITHOUT HAVING A GROOM.
5) I have no time to blog because I'm too busy on Pinterest wasting all my time 'pinning' images. Which has caused me to notice that I am in desperate need of a life....
So follow me or something?