1) I have no time to blog because I'm too busy repinning anything that catches my eye on the front page of pinterest. Which means that I'm doing loads of clicking, because EVERYTHING CATCHES MY EYE.
2) I have no time to blog because I'm too busy planning out all the recipes I need to try NOW because the stupid pictures people post of food are making my mouth salivate something serious. No lie, all my friends are big fatties. Big hungry hippos who know that the way to my heart is totally through my mouth.......(pause?).
3) I have no time to blog because I'm too busy noticing how insufficient my clothing options are as of late. Who knew peplum was the next big thing, or that stacking JUST four bracelets was not enough and like, so last year? Not me.
4) I have no time to blog because I'm too busy planning for a wedding I'M NOT EVEN HAVING. It's madness! I've already decided what my invitations, 'save the dates', bridesmaid dresses will look like, AND WHAT MY GROOM WILL WEAR............WITHOUT HAVING A GROOM.
5) I have no time to blog because I'm too busy on Pinterest wasting all my time 'pinning' images. Which has caused me to notice that I am in desperate need of a life....
So follow me or something?