Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3.04.2012

who are you? where did you come from? can we be friends?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Dionne Bromfield.

Initially, I had no idea who the hell you were, but after careful investigation (ahem, a Google search) I quickly found out that you are indeed amazing. Beautiful, talented, and signed to your godmother Amy Winehouse's label Lioness Records; all I needed to know was that you are awesome and I want to be you when I finally decide to sprout a pair and grow up.

Or maybe it was just this editorial and the styling that made you so appealing? Whatever the case, I will be watching you from the stands when you blow up in the States in 2014 (because the US is late for EVERYTHING).

Sequin lazer cut skirt for the win! [via]

4 comments:

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget