3.04.2012

who are you? where did you come from? can we be friends?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Dionne Bromfield.

Initially, I had no idea who the hell you were, but after careful investigation (ahem, a Google search) I quickly found out that you are indeed amazing. Beautiful, talented, and signed to your godmother Amy Winehouse's label Lioness Records; all I needed to know was that you are awesome and I want to be you when I finally decide to sprout a pair and grow up.

Or maybe it was just this editorial and the styling that made you so appealing? Whatever the case, I will be watching you from the stands when you blow up in the States in 2014 (because the US is late for EVERYTHING).

Sequin lazer cut skirt for the win! [via]

2 comments:

  1. I totally enjoy this blog. My friend is recently thinking of going to college in Edmonton and I'm also a broke college student.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! It's dripping with satire which I enjoy

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget