Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1.19.2010

o.m.g.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in my circle of friends that gets amped about Proenza Schouler. Like, seriously excited. No matter the concept, the colors, or overall collection, Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough never fail to inspire me. Proenza Schouler Pre-Fall 2010. I have no words for this. Proenza Schouler continues to reign supreme in my heart. Can't wait for the Fall 2010 presentation. If this is any indication as to what their collection will be like, my mind is about to be blown.

1 comment:

  1. I'm creaming over looks #2, #3, and #5... soo perfect!

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget