Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5.25.2010

eighteenth nyc fall 2010.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Today was the first really nice day in awhile here in Pittsburgh. No three minute thunder showers and clear skies all day; the perfect kind of weather for sundresses, open toe shoes, and ice cold beverages. So why am I already looking forward to the Fall? I think it has something to do with how backwards my mind can be sometimes. As much as I love the summer months, nothing puts me in a better mood than the Fall. The leaves, crisp weather, new collections............

That's right. New collections. New fashion. New everything!

If you read this blog on a semi regular basis you should know about my undying love for Eighteenth NYC and it's creator Alexa Galler. It took a moment for me to compose myself after checking out the pictures for the brands impending Fall/Winter 2010 collection. I lost my breath, started sweating, and got a bit dizzy just from staring at the pictures so hard on my computer screen. Truly mesmerizing don't you think?

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget