Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3.15.2010

reinventing the tshirt by: eighteenth

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Where in theory I'm drawn to outrageous designs and color galore, in reality I'm just a jeans and tshirt girl. On any given occasion you'll find my closet filled with flats, cardigans, skinny jeans, and my staple item: the v neck tshirt. It's often times very hard for me to find 'the perfect tee', partly because I'm extremely picky about fit, color, texture, and price points. On the one hand I've been known to pay good money for quality, I've never been partial to paying an obscene amount of money simply for a name. On the rare occasion I can find a tee that bares originality and comes a decent price, I'm known to buy as many as possible.

New York city based brand Eighteenth just released pictures of their forthcoming Spring 2010 collection dedicated to reinventing the classic tshirt. Drastic asymmetrical cuts are complimented by the soft jersey of the tee's in basic black and white. Perfect for the summer months (the designs are amazing and you're skin can actually breathe in them), Eighteenth is available right now online at Anica and will soon be ready for purchase online and in store at Oak, Bona Drag and Des Kohan. The price points are affordable - especially against heavy hitter diffusion lines such as T by Alexander Wang draining pockets - and the quality of the clothing is beyond superb. So you'd better get to it, because if you don't...I will. Believe that.

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget