Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3.21.2010

walk like a man: chloé fall 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I've never been a fan of the color brown. I don't know how this happened, but I've also never fought the disdain I've had for that color and the other members of it's family. I'm more into the darker side of things; coal grey, navy, and my absolute favorite: black. Black blends well with everything, not to mention it makes me look like a size 4 when I'm standing at the right angle. The Chloé Fall 2010 collection is not only making me reconsider my banishment of brown- especially camel brown -it's also made me realize that menswear is coming back in a big way. In a little while I won't be alone in my love for fine tailoring and clean lines. Maybe this means I won't have to search the little boys section of JCrew for the perfect blazer, or catch a few side eyes when I wear my Paul Smith brogues around town.

Thank you GOD! [images via style]

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget