Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3.21.2010

braided.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I've never been one to pay any attention to trends in beauty during the various fashion weeks. I pay more attention to the clothes themselves, because in reality I'm a very basic girl. I barely ever wear makeup, and if my hair is in anything other than a hair tie, it's straight, no curls or anything else very fancy. So during the shows for Spring 2010 I couldn't help but become surprised by the attention I gave to beauty details, especially the hair style that prevailed throughout this particular season: the classic braid.

I was so inspired that I myself have been wearing the braid for several days now (a la Alexander Wang), and loving every second of it. Some of the styles are so easy to do and maintain, you all should give it a try and tell me how it goes!

BTW: NYC in 5 days! Eeeek!

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget