Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11.10.2009

ksubi eyewear 2010.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Australian fashion label Ksubi released their 2010 unisex eyewear collection entitled "Book Club", and I have to say, I'm quite impressed. Not that I'm always disappointed in the brands offerings; it's quite the contrary. Although I'm not the biggest fan of their clothing, the guys know how to make a cool pair of shades. All frames are left unpolished and raw for a more modern touch, while others include digital printed leopard designs and layered color accents. Pretty cool, although the coke bottle frames remind me of the Chanel version with the half tint seen last spring on Mary Kate Olsen. Or maybe I'm crazy...[selectism]

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget