Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11.10.2009

you look better than most 20 year olds.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Last time I checked Demi Moore was about 70. 50? Ok 47. She's 47 years old, and other than Sharon Stone she's the only other "seasoned" actress that makes me want to put down the french fries and bust out my dusty yoga mat. She's on the cover of W Magazines December 2009 issue looking fresh faced and photo-shopped. Other than the obvious fact that she looks great for her age, she also looks amazing in a Balmain dress fresh off the Spring 2010 Paris runway. All I have to say is yabba dabba do! [fashiongonerogue]

1 comment:

  1. Love Balmain! and I live the collection this came from. Simply amazing

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget