Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11.30.2009

clare tough spring 2010.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I wish I could walk out of my house in a lace bra and panties with a matching cover all. Only problem is with the sub zero temperature making it's way to my hometown plus the inevitable blank stares I'll rack up, I'm a little weary of getting naked for fashions sake. But I CAN see this on Lady Gags, mostly because she's allergic to pants and seems to be inviting everyone in on the pants-less fun. Maybe the bras and panties aren't an option, but the cardigans, sheer tops, and tanks with braided embellishments are staples I'd make room in my closet for. How about you? [stylebubble, claretough]

1 comment:

  1. like the way it is styled, but cutting glass with my nipples is not my thang.

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget