Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2.02.2009

girl crush alert.


Camilla Belle is awesome. She's always extra fabulous (I'm beginning to hate that word) every time I see a picture of her. She's innovative with what she wears and appears to take risks that other celebrities shy away from. Plus I love the fact that she's an understated beauty. Gotta give it up for all the average looking chicks out there!

Reasons Why Camilla Belle is Awesome
1) She's cultured (she's an aspiring pianist
2) She's beautiful (peep pics)
3) She's bilingual (she speaks fluent Portuguese and Spanish)
4) Because I said so (reason enough.)
Ugh. Love this chick. Every time I see her she looks literally flawless.

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget