Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7.19.2010

the truth according to j.d.

"Among other things, you'll find that you're not the first person who was ever confused and frightened and even sick of human behavior. You're by no means alone on that score, you'll be excited and stimulated to know. Many, many men have been just as trouble morally and spiritually as you are right now. Happily, some of them kept records of their troubles. You'll learn from them." (J.D. Salinger)

I posted this quote on the day J.D. Salinger died back in January.
I posted it again today because I needed it.
I'm reading Isabelle Eberhardt right now because I think she's one of those people that kept a record of her struggle.
I hope this helps you as much as it's helping me.

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget