Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7.20.2010

is that a crow on your nipple?| tom ford eyewear fall 2010.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've been meaning to post this for awhile now, so after staring at the photographs last night for what seemed like an eternity, I decided to for once to stop staring and start sharing, so here they are. I may not be a huge fan of Tom Ford eyewear, but I'm indeed a groupie for Freja Beha Erichsen. Especially because she's got that 70's shag carpet hairstyle I'd just like to run my fingers through! I'm so glad people are finally getting with the program and giving her magazine covers and campaigns. As much as I love seeing her muse it up with Chanel, I think she has so much more potential. The Cut recently proclaimed this the summer of Freja, and I for one, am totally on board for that train.

[ecstasy.lover.]

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget