Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6.15.2010

suck on this: jewel heritage.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've recently become obsessed with scouring thrift stores and local jewelry boutiques searching for one of a kind accessories. My collection of goods has multiplied in the past year because 1) I can never say no to anything, and 2) my rebellious nature doesn't take to kindly to cheap, plain jewelry. Last night after my required marathon around my Tumbler blogroll I stumbled onto this piece of heaven. The Jewel Heritage eyeball ring and accompanying necklace are just the outlandish accessories I get suckered into purchasing. There isn't much information on where to get the rings, but the designers have a lovely crackbook page busting at the seams with pictures of their creations and a email address I've been stalking for the last week. Lord knows when I find out the price range this ring will be in my possession pronto.

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget