Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6.19.2010

sometimes i download fonts for fun.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
That is a sad sad revelation, but it's true. I can't help it. I really love typography.

A couple days ago I was chatting with a friend about my love for type. He couldn't understand why I was cutting our coffee break short to run home and download a font package I'd paid for the night before. This wasn't your basic Times New Roman font pack people. This was the Vanity Fair font pack. This was important. I've gotten use to being on the receiving end of blank stares and confused sighs when I talk about some of the things that interest me. I get it, not everyone is into what I'm into, but I'm pretty certain there are more people out there who know about Helvetica, loathe Comic Sans as much as I do, and download fonts in their spare time. And no these people aren't all graphic designers.

I think that's the reason these ABChairs designed by Roeland Otten caught my eye. He's taken the two things I love most in this world (interior design and type, not food and alcohol) and put them together in the most delightful way.

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget