Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4.26.2010

giuliano fujiwara fall 2010 eyewear.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I just counted how many pairs of sunglasses I've bought in the last 6 months. The total is 18. I'm not sure why, I've never been one to hoard accessories, but I've recently been running into some awesome shades I haven't been able to pass up. These Giuliano Fuijiwara Fall 2010 glasses are something I'm probably never going to acquire enough money for, but are certainly outstanding to look at. These are so impressive I'm not even sure what to say. No seriously, I'm at a loss for words.

1 comment:

  1. these sunnies are amazing. the shapes and lens are spot on. xx

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget