Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4.26.2010

house cleaning with eighteenth nyc.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
You know I love a good sale right? They give me life. I love them. Sales are like Christmas to me, and this is no different. I've written about my love for Eighteenth before, but because I'm cheap my love for them has just intensified ten fold. In order to make room for their magical Fall 2010 line of tee's (which by the way is EFFING AMAZING), the New York brand is now offering 25% off of their remaining assortment of tshirts. In order to get your hands on the goods, check out Eighteenth's online store and use the code NICETEE when you check out. Happy shopping!

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget