Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3.14.2010

louis vuitton fall 2010.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Marc Jacobs put the lady back in ladylike for Louis Vuitton's Fall 2010 presentation. Maybe this will compel some of us to actually look like women instead of trash can inhabitants or drag queens - not that there is anything remotely wrong with looking like you just woke up from behind a dumpster, or people questioning what's between your legs - I'm just happy someone decided to go classic instead of the trendy. Sometimes it's better to recycle and reinvent visions instead of constantly outdoing ourselves when we invent new ones.

Sometimes I think I have a baby Joan Jett living alongside a baby Joan Cleaver inside my brain. If this doesn't make sense, it's alright...I don't get it either.

Sidenote: Although I think the overall collection is ahhhhmazing, those A - lines aren't flattering on everyone. Especially not those blessed with enough ass to feed a small country (ahem: me). It's a nice thought though...

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget