Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11.07.2009

acne 'pop classics' spring 2010 collection.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I've already expressed my deep distain for all things involving colder weather, so seeing this "lower priced" spring 2010 collection from Acne doesn't make my cabin fever any better. Pop Classics is the first full collection Acne's rolled that's supposedly on the affordable side, but I won't believe that until I see the numbers. Drawing inspiration from Neil Young's album "Harvest Moon", the collection is full of basics, and bold prints. I posted awhile ago the wedged sandals you see in the lookbook and a couple other Acne previews, but those leopard print oxfords are calling my name. Yessssss!

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget