Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10.07.2009

nike city pack.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I haven't purchased a pair of sneakers in a really long time. The last pair I bought were the neon yellow Nike Dunks created for NYLON Magazine, and as much as I love them, I haven't been inspired by a pair of kicks since then. This is tragic for a person who loves sneakers about as much as I love Givenchy (that's a lot of love by the way). Nike dropped the City Pack recently at 21 Mercer in New York, paying homage to 4 iconic American cities: Long Beach, Chicago, New York, and my favorite Atlanta. I want! [21Mercer]

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget