Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10.25.2009

minimarket ss 2010 lookbook.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love minimarket. A lot. I've already posted their Spring 2010 accessories, and here's a look at their amazing lookbook. Sweden has some of the most inspiring and simplistic designers in the entire world, and it doesn't hurt that everyone from that spot on the planet is stunning. No, seriously stunning. I don't think I've seen a unattractive human being from that place. Ever...

1 comment:

  1. So, apparently my email is still being a jerk. I don't even know what to do. Perhaps go leave me a comment on my blog with your email, I'll add it to my address book and see what happens?

    And this is GMAIL! WTF!?

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget