Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10.07.2009

kweenz destroy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Sometimes I think I'm losing it. I fall behind on so many things because my attention span is as big as a bite sized candy bar. One thing I'm very regretful on falling back from is my first love street wear. It's gotten a bit boring as of late, with the heavy hitters and some of my favorite brands producing extra wack designs that make me want to hide more than shop. I won't say names, but women's contemporary fashion is getting lame. Really lame.

But fear not, my eyes have seen the glory that is Kweenz Destroy! I use to blog for Kweenz back in the day (like 6 months ago) so the brand has a special place in my heart, a place that got 10 times bigger once I saw their Fall 2009 look book. It's so cute and fun, kind of makes me want to be a boss bitch....Hmmm

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget