Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9.30.2009

have your photography published in W magazine.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love photography. I love it a lot. I love it almost as much as I love food. You should be aware of my love of visual stimulation, especially if you read this blog on the regular. Recently I bought a fancy SLR camera so that I could find my inner Hedi Slimane, and haven't been able to put it down. For those of you creative enough to capture vivid and thought provoking images, W Magazine is sponsoring their first ever photography contest W: The Art Project which is aimed at uncovering the next big thing.

Those who enter must capture the theme 'obsession' (celebrity maybe?) and can submit their work online until December 1st. If you're lucky enough to be the winner, not only will your work be published in W, you'll also receive a new camera and a three month consultation with art consultant Blair Voltz Clark.

Even though I couldn't imagine entering this contest, I posted it because it was a great excuse to use this W Magazine cover of Ginnifer Goodwin. Love. Her...

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget