Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9.11.2009

nyfw: bcbg max azria - spring 2010.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I tend to wait until Fashion Week is almost over before I rummage through pictures to determined which collections I love, which ones I hate, and which are just Ok, but curiosity has gotten the best of me. BCBG Max Azria was one of the first collections to hit the runway, and I must say, what a great way to start off this week. BCBG never fails to bring us colorful clothing that is also wearable, and can sometimes be affordable (they have excellent sales, lol). This Spring 2010 collection carries that tradition on as Max & Co present us with colorful mini dresses with lots of draping, and abstract cuts. [pictures via trenddoll]

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget