Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9.12.2009

nyfw: band of outsider/boy - spring 2010.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
You all should know by now I'm a fan of two specific things: Shoes, and Band of Outsiders. I'm pretty scatterbrained when it comes to this blog, I tend to post what I like in a moment, I don't really have one specific brand, artist, photographer, or food for that matter that I favor, I'm kind of a gumbo of creativity. Of the few brands I do favor BOY by Band of Outsiders is very high on that short list. Season after season they manage to make me want to actually buy their collection clothing. Imagining myself in a brands collection is very important to me. A lot of times I find designs that although beautiful, I could never see myself wearing, and I don't buy things I don't wear. Get it?

Thank God for Band of Outsiders' Spring 2010 collection because I'd wear everything! The loose fitting jackets, tuxedo blazers, crisp oxford shirts, even the bandage sandals....I. WANT. NOW. My favorite part of the collections is their revamped bandage skirt over a light denim baggy top. So cute!

Anyway, here are pictures from the presentation. Let me know how you feel! [coutorture]

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget