Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9.04.2009

american eagle fall outerwear.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I like American Eagle Outfitters for one specific reason: their jeans. In high school that was the only brand that could fit over hips and obese behind and made me look slim and trim. Although I did find other designers I liked after I left high school, American Eagle is still one of my favorite brands for their denim. Not as expensive as going to the Gap, but they still have great quality that can stand the test of time. When I was on their website a couple of days ago I saw they had new fall merchandise up. I'm in LOVE with the caramel leather motorcycle jacket! The price doesn't seem too terrible, especially for REAL leather. If your stuck on cash, but want to give in to the motorcycle or band leader trend, their jersey jackets aren't that bad price wise. Stuff like this makes chilly weather totally tolerable! [americaneagle]

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget