Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8.24.2009

aldo x swarovski: sparkle done right.

Photobucket
Affordable footwear and accessory retailer Aldo has teamed up with Swarovski Crystals to design a collection of sparkly jewels just in time for winter 2009. Items ranging from bangles, necklaces, rings, all the way to headbands will retail from $40 to about $180. I love Aldo for their accessories, I can almost always find something I like that's reasonably priced and incredibly long lasting. I have much better luck buying from there than somewhere like Forever XXI. Every time I buy costume jewelry from XXI it has a way of falling apart before I get it home... [refinery29]

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget