In a recent interview former Hills crackhead, I mean 'STAR', Spencer Pratt sat down with that station that use to be about music, I mean, MTV to discuss the idiot plan someone had to make him a rap star. Yes, you read that correct. RAP STAR. As in Biggie, Tupac, Public Enemy, Kanye West, and Jay Z for that matter. The controversial shit stain goes as far as to say that HE is the white Jay Z.
If I could copy and past all the fuckery that he spewed in that attempt of an interview without getting in trouble I would, but for now please visit HERE to read the entire thing. It's demeaning, disgusting, and down right SAD that this fool thinks he is the next great white hope. While legitimate lyricists are out here on the grind just to get even a fraction of the shine that this guy has for no reason at all, he's talking out the side of his mouth."I'm the white Jay-Z in the game. I'm doing the baller thing. I'm more for the streets."
Word to the wise Spencer Pratt.
- If you quote Gucci and Soulja Boy as the only rappers you look up to: there is something wrong.
- If you even think about comparing yourself to Jay Z when he happens to be one of the greatest lyricists of our time: there is something wrong.
- If you refer to yourself and your wife as the 'new age Biggie and Lil Kim': there is something wrong.
- If you even THINK you want to go 'after the ringtone game': there is something wrong.
- If you even dare to bring back the 'baller mentality' to the rap game, you are sadly mistaken. That went out in 1999 just like throw back jeresys and: there is something wrong.