Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6.20.2009

litter sf.

Call me crazy, but I'm drooling over jewelry designers Mackenzie & Rachel of San Francisco based jewelry line Litter. Their designs are inventive, edgy, and surprisingly not terribly taxing on the recession drained pocket. I'm especially inspired by their line of shoe jewelry, a concept I've never wanted to experience until now. Among my favorites are the Spike Ring (which will obviously get me in trouble once someone pisses me off) which retails for only $40, and the Walk the Line shoe jewels for $89. Making a wish list and checking it twice for these goods.

1 comment:

  1. loving this. Sexy, unique, and affordable... must cops!

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget