Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6.18.2009

christopher kane likes gorillas.

Christopher Kane has wooed me once again.

After peeping Princess Forehead, I mean Rihanna (I kid, I kid) with the Christopher Kane Gorilla print jersey dress on a couple of days ago, I've been itching to find it online just to see how much money a person would have to fork over for the hotness. Well thanks to retailer Luisaviaroma, I got my shot today. Being that Luisviaroma also stocks the likes of Balmain and Givenchy right along with other high end retailers, I didn't even weld myself to look at the price of the tshirts. But just know, the price is outrageous!

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget