Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3.06.2009

girly mag gone digital.

Awhile ago the news that my favorite girly mag Missbehave was going digital was broken to me over AIM in a Starbucks. I will never forget this moment. Not because I screamed 'NOOOOOOOOOO' at the top of my lungs staring at my computer, but because of the utter disbelief and pain I felt. Yes this is a sad time in our nations history with the recession and all, but damn. Did it have to go that far?

My heart bleeds.
Here is the cover for their March issue featuring Katy Perry. This will be the last printed version of Missbehave. Let us all gather and have a moment of silence (or epic bitching) for this devastating time...

(sigh)

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget