Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2.04.2009

catch me if you can.

I've been trying out some new blog platforms recently. Here are my assessments:

1) Blogger: First and foremost in my heart seeing as this is the one and only blog I've had for about a year now. I've spilled my broken heart here, laughed, cried, been pissed off, and then somehow picked myself back up again. I just wish I'd get more hits/traffic and this platform supported more creativity.

2. OnSugar: A good idea at first, but it's super hard to learn and even harder to use. I got more traffic and creative features, so I guess you can't have everything you want. Visit my site there, here.

3. Wordpress: Hard to learn/use in my opinion and practically no creative features. So thats where I'll house my informal rants, instead of clogging up this place. If you want to hear me bitch & moan go here.

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget