Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1.19.2009

here we go steelers...

Sooo the Steelers are going to the Superbowl. I can't even begin to tell you how excited my Dad is, last night I thought he was going to jump out of his skin with excitement. Thats how hard this fool was screaming.

Anyway.

Being that this seems to be the season for change and superbowl champs, it's only right that I get my gear ready for the big game! What a great excuse to shop (as if I needed another one)...


Peoples Cartel I 'Steel' Pitt Tee
This has gotta be the best shirt of the season. I already own the black & gold mix pictured, but I'm thinking maybe I'll pick up the white with black lettering come this Friday (paydayyy!). We'll see...


Peoples Cartel is pretty fun, I've already got a couple shirts from them. One of my favorite pieces from my closet came from them actually. A big comfy gray tee with HOT SEX spray painted all over it. YES! I picked it up at this spot called Decade over on the Southside of Pittsburgh. LOVES IT!


I wore it when I was last in New York and got a boat load of compliments on it!

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget