Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1.19.2009

make a difference.

Today before I went to work, I went to my church and fed some of the homeless that had been out in the streets all night. Being that today has been deemed a National Day of Service as well as Martin Luther King day, it seems only right that I get off my selfish ass and do some good for others.

I'm super super SUPER proud to be Black in America in this day and age. It's a wonderful time for change and I can't think of a better person to bring that change to this country other than Obama.

Watch Video of Barack & Michelle doing some good for others here!

Edit: Found this @ totallyuncool. This kinda made me wanna cry lol


My president is black in fact he’s half white
So even in a racists mind hes half right
So if you got a racists mind its alright
My president is black but his house is all white
Rosa Parks sat so Martin Luther could walk
Martin Luther walked so Barack Obama could run
Barack Obama ran so all the children could fly
So Ima spread my wings you can meet in the sky

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget