Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1.12.2008

U wanna a piece of me?


Piece of Me - Britney Spears
Mirror - Mary J. Blige
Alright - Ledisi

I've been doing some thinking lately. Not that this is not normal, ya know the thinking part, but I've been doing a lot of soul searching during the time I've been on winter break. I've thought about my future here @ Kent, my family and the lack of support I seem to be getting from them, and I've also been thinking a hell of a lot about the friends I have. Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely blessed to have people in my life that actually give two shits about me and who I am. I've never really had people other than my father who actually cared about D'Onna. I'm happy, I am, but I can't seem to shake this feeling of apprehensiveness ya know? It's kind of like I'm nervous, scared almost to allow myself to become too good of friends with people or let them know too much about myself for fear that they take whatever negative information they know about me and use it against me for whatever reason. I know it sounds like I'm paranoid, and let me be the first to tell you that you're probably right. I've been hurt before my family members, I've been hurt before by men, but nothing, and I mean NOTHING hurts more than being betrayed by a friend. Thats the worse type of hurt I think anyone can go through because friends are the ones that are suppose to be there when everyone else shits on you. I know some people are going to think I'm wrong, but in D'Onna's world, which is where I reside, I'm right...

On to a brighter subject...I think. It's official. HIP HOP IS DEAD. I'm sorry to all the MC's out there who will disagree with what I'm about to say, but I've got to say it. If I hear another damn song about doing a dance or about how much money someone has, I'll shoot myself. What ever happened to writing music ABOUT something? About love or even hate, about family and friends? What happened to the good ol' days? I've resorted to deleting all this wack music from my iPod and my iTunes library and replacing the bullshit with music of substance...

Word of the Day: 'Stuntastic' by Kanye West (LOVE his swag...)

D'Onna LeSean

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget