Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1.10.2008

Gravity


Gravity - Sara Bareilles
Grew Up a Screw Up - Ludacris

Sharing time, is caring time...so I have something to share...

"Something always brings me back to you. It never takes too long. And no matter what I say or do, I still feel you till the moment I'm gone. You hold me without touch. Keep me without strain. I never wanted anything so much, than to drown in your love, and not feel your rain. Set me free, leave me be. I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity. Here I am, and I stand, so talk, just the way I'm suppose to be. But your onto me, and all over me..." -Sara Bareilles (Gravity)

I listen to that song about 10 times a day. No seriously I do. It speaks to everything I'm going through at this moment in time. It sucks to love someone. Plain and simple. It sucks even more when that person may not love you back, but for some reason is still on your mind and in every part of your thoughts. It bites to be reminded of the past, and not to have a desire to want to start new with someone else because you're still hung up on something that may never happen and someone who may never be yours.

I'm getting a bit personal right now, so if you're reading this, it's your lucky day. I rarely talk in depth about my inner most thoughts, those are reserved for my personal journal, but I feel like getting this off my chest something horrible.

I want to be free. I'm tired of being chained to memories and words unspoken out of fear of the unknown. I want to not care. I want to not answer my phone and shut myself away from these games I participate in and move on. Why is it that love makes us do the stupidest things? We put up with stuff we don't have to put up with, all for the sake of saying that we have someone on our arm. We sacrifice, do without, live in confusion, all for the sake of saying that we're attached to someone other than God...Weird

My feelings are getting old, this situations getting old, I'M getting old, so I think it's time for me to be through...Whatdoyathink?

Def Poetry Jam is my favorite show EVER! Check out this piece below entitled 'Yellow Rage', it gives you a new meaning to who Asian people really are. Dope...



"And if you don't know, now you know asshole...: -Yellow Rage
D'Onna LeSean

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget