Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

12.12.2010

helm handmade| "you ain't gotta be a dude..."

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I've always been the first to admit that I'm more attracted and inspired by menswear than women's. I find that dressing myself in a nice pair of jeans, a blazer, and comfy tee, and killer shoes (brogues are my fave!) is a lot easier and more comforting than wearing a dress. Not that I don't ever look like a straight up fembot at times, because I do girl it up; I just get so many more ideas on how to clothe myself from my father and brother than my mother and sister.

I spotted this pair of Helm Handmade boots earlier and now they're all I can think about. Designed in Texas, crafted in Istanbul, with materials that come from Australia and Holland, these shoes are amazing!

After Jennifer Farris reminded me today that I don't need an extension cord between my legs to take full advantage of the magic of this brand, I think I'm ready to make a serious commitment to 'add to bag'. Feel me?

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget