Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

12.14.2010

have i ever told you about my tumblr?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have a Tumblr.
It is awesome.

I'm completely obsessed with it even though, just like Crackbook, it consumes way too much of my personal time. But I've pawned it off in my mind as 'blogging' therefore it has become my excuse when I don't want to do real people activities like interact with humans. Because, seriously, who wants to do those things anyway? As of right now, I sure as shit don't.

Anyway.

My tumblr is just another extension of who I am, but more on the visual side. It's got words too, so don't worry, for all those who actually READ this blog, and don't just come here for "pretty pictures of pretty things we all can't afford anyway".

Read.
Weep.
Or follow.

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget