Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8.13.2010

my friends are both talented and extremely attractive.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I have some amazingly talented amigos.
How the hell did I get so lucky?

My former coworker and good friend Charles needed some pictures taken of him for reasons I'm not entirely sure of, so I decided to hook him up with my current coworker and good friend Marcus who happens to be a great photographer. The result of the shoot are so extraordinary I had to post them. I love having amazing buds.

Speaking of fantastic friendships, I'm counting down the days until I journey to the big city (New York!) for a couple days of fuckery with my favorite girls. The world shall implode when Kayta, Rio, Gilah, Randi, Jennifer Farris, Katya, and myself meet to drink, break things, and have tattoo play dates.

November, please get here soon!

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget