Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7.04.2010

sarah burton to the rescue | alexander mcqueen resort 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm going to take a moment and be completely honest.
I don't really care about resort collections.
I don't pay any attention to them.
I don't know why.
I mean seriously, what is a resort season?
And furthermore is there such a season where people just "resort"?
And what does this resorting entail?
I'm confused.
And a little tired.
There I said it.

This is the first collection Sarah Burton, McQueen's right hand man (woman?), designed all on her own. She did a wonderful job at keeping his legacy alive, but the design world just isn't the same without him.

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget