Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5.30.2010

someone knock these off already.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
So I can finally stop thinking about spending $400+ pesos on shoes. I'm not the type to spend obscene amounts of money on anything. For one, I'm extremely cheap, and two I just don't see the point sometimes. Some items I have that I've spent no more than a hundred dollars on hold up better than the designer items I've saved for. But something about these Acne Spring 2010 sandals makes me want to blow some hard earned cash. Seriously. Dying over here!

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget