Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5.19.2010

if you do not have this album you are lacking at life.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have been waiting for so long...

I received my pre-ordered copy of Janelle Monáe's The ArchAndroid yesterday, and promptly began basking in the glow of good music. I haven't put my iPod down long enough to figure out which song is my favorite. This has little to do with my decision making skills (which are shot anyway) and more to do with the fact that every song is my favorite. I have this insane feeling that this album will be among my favorites. Right up there with The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, Funeral by The Arcade Fire, and my collection of Simon & Garfunkel vinyls.

1 comment:

  1. #agreed.

    Mushrooms & roses.
    57821 are probably my absolute favs.

    but I love the entire album. Def Grammy material!


    www.GLAMgoons.com

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget