Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5.17.2010

the city.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm very sorry to all 12 of my readers for my recent absence. You see, I just returned from a trip to New York not only to visit the city of my dreams, but for several other "reasons": Katya's birthday, a few job interviews, meeting bloggers I like to stalk, a bit of fuckery. As you already know, I'm no slouch, I had lots of "important" responsibilities to take care of...................(blank stare).

Someone emailed me awhile ago and asked me why I never post pictures of myself and my life outside of this blog like other fashion bloggers (for the record, I really hate being called that. Don't ask me why, I just do). I wasn't sure how to answer them without sounding like a total prick, so I just said what I thought was the truth. I don't post pictures of myself or my life because 1) I'm not entirely sure I'm very photogenic, 2) posting my daily wardrobe changes make me feel narcissistic, and on top of that they aren't that interesting anyway. Yea I've acquired a pretty awesome pieces throughout the years, but for the most part I'm a jeans and tshirt girl with a heart that loves Givenchy...and 3) this is a blog documenting my personal interests and inspirations...outside of myself.

So in order to satisfy those curious minds and email stalkers alike, here are a few (read: a lot) of pictures from my recent excursion to the Big Apple. It's the good, the bad, and the ugly with a bit of WTF sprinkled on top. I cannot be held accountable for any involuntary hair movements, or the appearance of back fat. Don't say I didn't warn you.

For future reference I'll try my hardest to post a bit more about myself without sounding self absorbed. As if....

PS: If you'd like to absorb more of my nonsense and check out the rest of my pictures, then Facebook stalking is the thing for you!

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget