Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3.17.2010

perfect.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I would dress like this every single day of my life if it would mean I wouldn't get mistaken for a lesbian or cross dresser. Anne Pinguet has had my heart for awhile. She's a fabulous example of how menswear can look amazing on a womanly body. I think of her every time I wear a blazer or my many pairs of oxfords. I'm very masculine in what I love. Well, maybe not. I'm a fan of clean lines, great tailoring, muted colors. I've never been a fan of the brown/green family of colors, but toss me anything navy/black and my eyes will start shooting sparks. I so adore this...[jak&jil]

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget