Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2.15.2010

peter som fall 2010.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thank you Peter Som for catching my eye and making me reconsider how I wear my clothes. Brilliant...

I haven't been checking in on the fall 2010 collections as much as I did in the past, and that's primarily because as of late I've been feeling very uninspired. Nothing blows my mind anymore. Maybe I'll feel differently once fashion week and all the excitement is over, but right now nothing is doing it for me. [coutorture]

O yeah, and thank you Charlotte Olympia for creating shoes that I will probably be lusting after during the rest of this year...

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget