Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2.22.2010

matthew williamson fall 2010.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
A long time ago I started a journal/scrapbook that listed the designers, artists, and other creators that caught my eye. Matthew Willamson and his collections have been in my journal many times, and he still manages continues to get me excited, not only about the garments he creates, but with what I can do with my closet full of moderately priced clothing. I think this collection is fun, polished, and extremely ladylike. All of the things I like to sometimes think I am...when I'm not being completely rude, scattered, and manly...

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget