Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1.13.2010

things i found on my computer that i should probably blog about, but find myself doing other things like watching tv.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I've started living this super lazy existence. All I do on a daily basis is work, eat, read, and sleep. Not very inspiring, and not certainly not blogworthy. I'm not sure where it came from, and I'm not certain when I'll shake this funk, but it's got to go. Like now. Today while being bored out of my mind at that place I call work, I found a bunch of amazing photographs on my desktop that I once wanted to blog about, but just never got around to actually doing. So here they are. Better late than never right?

Word to the local thugs of inspiration around the interwebs who feed my daily addiction for cool and breathtaking imagery. You are the reason why I don't fall asleep standing up. Thanks!

PS. Anyone know where I can find some inspiration? Or maybe a match to light under my ass? Damn.

1 comment:

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget